Health: How To Be a More Responsible Drinker
1. Stay Hydrated.
2. Use water as a mixture. Also if you plan to make cocktails, incorporate more ice & fresh juices
3. Avoid shots and if you must, do one per 2 hrs and then hydrate.
4. If you are a lady, don’t try to keep up with the guys. If you are a guy, don’t force the ladies to keep up with you.
5. Take your time. There is no rush. Stop downing drinks like it’s a competition.
6. Remember, ‘The darker the drink, the worse the hangovers’. Hydrate.
7. Order Light cocktails. If a cocktail has more than one type of liquor beware. Most menus have cocktail ingredients so you can know what is in that fancy cocktail glass.
8. Don’t mix different types of liquors. Stick to Vodka, gin, whiskey, wine etc. In this scenario, having a variety/ mixing up will not do you good.
9. Don’t drink on an empty stomach.
10. Don’t drink if you don’t have to. Save all your wine drinking for those big occasions to give your body a rest!